Monday, March 10, 2008

First Musing

With the unexpected delay in the launch of my new website www.donnafletcher.com, my son Marc suggested that I join blogger.com to keep my readers updated on my books and anything else of interest.
I am a wordsmith, a.k.a a writer. More precisely, a USA Today best selling, historical romance author. I don't claim to be an expert wordsmith, but I'm not a neophyte. Words fascinate me and I love working with them. They are my best friends and at times misbehaved children who refuse to come together coherently. But like a good parent I don't give up.
My most recent efforts turned into my 24th novel, Return of the Rogue. It's the first book in a four book series about four Highlander brothers. The reviews have been great and the numerous e-mails I've been getting tell me they can't wait for the other three books. If you'd like to know more about Return of the Rogue and more about me go to Avon.
I love connecting with readers, wordsmiths and people in general. So opinions, thoughts, suggestions and definitely encouragement are greatly appreciated.
I'll be musing on my books, all areas of writing and more - please join me when you can.
One more thing, my son Marc just published his first comic book Adam Zero the Last Man of Earth. Go to his website www.adamzero.com and find out more about it.

No comments: