Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sneak Peek

If you'd like to take a sneak peek read of the third book in the Sinclare brothers' series, The Angel and The Highlander, then pop on over to Avon's Love Gives Back. And after you're done getting a taste of Lachlan, you can read Return of the Rogue in its entirety there, though time is limited, so don't waste a moment.
Each month Avon offers new releases for sneak peeks and the authors choose a back list title to make available to their readers. I chose Return of the Rogue so that those who haven't read the first book in the Sinclare brothers' series would have the opportunity to meet the brothers from the beginning. And if you're new to the series, Artair's story Under The Highlander's Spell follows Return of the Rogue. The four book series ends with the youngest of the Sinclare brothers, Ronan. His book Highlander's Forbidden Bride has a tentative release date of January 2010.
It seems like only yesterday the Sinclare brothers introduced themselves to me and I began telling their stories. I loved being involved in their lives and cheered as each one found love. And I looked forward to bringing Ronan home to his family. I can't say I have a favorite brother, since all four have distinct personalities that I found more than simply appealing. They are each special in their own way.
So hurry and go read the sneak peek and see what Lachlan, the charmer of the four brothers is up to.

No comments: