Saturday, August 15, 2009

Highlander's Forbidden Bride

You'll find Ronan's book cover posted on my website soon. I love it. Hope you do too! And you'll find more changes coming to my website. I'll keep you posted about both.
And it won't be long before I tell you all about the special contest I have planned for Ronan's book Highlander's Forbidden Bride, the last book in the Sinclare Brothers' series.
But fear not, I have another four books series I've already started writing... the Warrior King series.
Lots more going on as well and will let you know as it all unfolds!

2 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Donna! I can't wait til Ronan's story is Released!the first book I read of yours was "Taken By Storm" when I started reading it I stayed up all night til I was finished!!! But the Sinclare series has me totally hooked!Please keep the awesome wrighting coming! Thanks! Lisa

Donna Fletcher said...

Thanks, Lisa, and so glad to know that you are enjoying the Sinclare series!