Sunday, July 19, 2009

Contest Ending Contest Starting

Ten days left to enter The Angel And The Highlander contest. I'll be posting the winners here on my blog on July 30th. After that it's all about Ronan, and to celebrate his homecoming I'm cooking up a special contest. The poor fellow deserves it. He's been through a lot, but then so has the woman he's fallen in love with.
Those who have signed up for Ronan Alerts will automatically get news before it appears here on my blog and that includes the Ronan contest news. So if you want to be one of the first to know about it just leave a note in the message box or e-mail me at donna@donnafletcher.com and tell me that you want to be added to the Ronan Alert list.
Also for those on facebook drop by my Donna Fletcher fan page and check it out and see what other fans are saying. I love hearing from all of you!
Hope everyone is having some great summer fun. I'm off to enjoy some time in the pool with family, especially my grandson (4 1/2 yrs. old) & granddaughter (4 yrs. old). Hero and heroine in the makings!

No comments: