Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Contest

I'm doing some publicity over at Eye On Romance and it includes a contest. To see what you can win just click here and once at the site scroll down to The Angel And The Highlander. You can enter from there or e-mail me at donna@donnafletcher.com. You can also enter from here, my blog. Just leave contest and e-mail info in the comment box.
There will be six winners, top winner receiving the biggest prize and five others winning autographed copies of The Angel And The Highlander. And the contest runs until the end of July.
So have a peek and take a chance. Good luck to everyone!

2 comments:

joyh82 said...

I would love to enter the contest. Love those highlanders!!
jhoorm01 at yahoo dot com.

cheryl c said...

Please enter my name in the contest. Thanks! :-)

castings{at}mindspring{dot}com