Monday, February 2, 2009

February Contests

Behold, February is here but not spring according to Punxsutawney Phil (Happy Groundhog Day). But what the heck, it's the month of romance. Hearts, flowers, chocolates and more chocolates! So to celebrate romance I'm going to hold weekly contests this month. Each Monday, four in all, I'll post the contest on my blog and the winner will be announced that Saturday.
To enter just leave your name and email address in the comment box or if you prefer email me at donna@donnafletcher.com. This week the prize is an autographed copy of Return of the Rogue and an autographed cover flat of Lachlan's book The Angel & The Highlander.
Good luck to everyone and happy romance month!

2 comments:

Estella said...

Estella
kissinoak@verizon.net

cheryl c said...

Oooh, I would love to win this book. Thanks for having this giveaway!

Cheryl(aka cheri)

castings[at]mindspring[dot]com